SATA Data Cable 30cm in Salofine Packing
Description and Highlights :
- 30cm Straight SATA Cable Serial ATA Data Lead Locking Latching
- – Double-headed shrapnel, with flat layer, is a DIY high-performance accessories, high speed, and stable connection.
- – Mainly used for SATA (serial) hard drives and SATA drives, as well as other SATA interface devices.
- – Both ends have stainless steel snaps that completely solve the loosening problem.
- – One end of the SATA interface can be connected to a SATA (SATA II) hard disk or a motherboard. One end is an ESATA interface that can be connected to an ESATA hard disk or a motherboard.
- – The transmission speed and transmission data are more reliable and space-saving, which is conducive to heat dissipation inside the chassis and effectively controls the crosstalk between the cables.
- – Transmission rate: 3Gb/s
- – Cable Length: Approx. 30cm / 12inch