USB to VGA Convertor 3.0 With Driver CD
Description and Highlights
- The USB3.0-VGA Display Adapter enables you to connect additional display devices (CRT/LCD monitor, projector) to your desktop or notebook PC.
- The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
- The USB 3.0 Graphic Adapter driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths.
- The flexibility of the common USB 3.0 technology avoid the need to open the computer or struggling with compatibility issues related to the VGA card
- This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 3.0 graphic adapter